Thursday, October 28, 2010

Non-Black Person's Guide: What Is Natural Hair?

I'm a huge fan of YouTube and I'm always on there trying to learn new things. How to take care of my hair, how to do stuff, where to find crap, etc. As someone who's gone "natural" I find that it's been my biggest support system and the best place to find help when I need it. A few of the people I subscribe to are a part of the natural community and usually have good advice and recommendations for products and methods to try. However, I have yet to come across someone who's explained why natural hair is even such a big deal. I subscribe to this person's channel and here is her latest video explaining just that. Please check it out, it's very insightful and sheds some light on things that I'm sure even black people didn't realize.

Glamazini #226: Non-Black Person's Guide: What Is Natural Hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails