Monday, October 18, 2010

And the winner is...

drumroll please...

Before I tell you who won the "Naturalversary" Contest, lemme just say, I really enjoyed doing this. Believe it or not, it's a nice feeling to give something away to someone you know will enjoy it and who actually followed the contest rules...lol.

Anyway, using the latest scientific methods and advanced computer programming, a winner was selected from thousands of interested contestants *blank stare*


And that lucky lady is Deaunta Mayo!! Congratulations!! Yayyyyy!! Now, just make sure you send me some pictures when you rock her...lol

Thank you to "Huey" for picking the winner, Ms April for letting me use her video and to everyone who participated, better luck next time and please stay tuned because I WILL be doing another contest in the near future. Maybe next time we'll simplify the rules a bit...lol

Later dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails