Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My "Naturalversary" Contest

Believe it or not in just a few days, it will be my 3 year natural anniversary. More preceisely, it's the date I got my last relaxer. Not sure if that's exactly where you count from when deciding, but that's the date I use. Since then it's been a journey of self discovery, trials and hair tribulations. Along the way I've tried braid outs, twist outs, braids, weaves and all manner of hair adornments to make my kinky-curly do something at least half way decent. My latest obsession is wigs. Half-wigs, full wigs, lace fronts... anything that I can plop on my head and pretend I'm Beyonce with is good for me. I'm also a sharer. If I've discovered something I'm having major success with, I want to share it with all who'll listen. Combine those two things and you have My 3 Year "Naturalversary" Contest.

What you win:
  • New Born Free Dolce Synthetic Half Wig - Color 1B/350 (Black w/ Red Streaks)
  • Assorted Hair Goodies

New Born Free Dolce Synthetic Half Wig
These generic wig pictures never seem to do them justice so I've included a video of one of my favorite YouTubers doing a review. Subscribe to her channel by the way, she's effing awesome.



The rules are simple:

1. You must be a follower of my blog (just click follow on the top left of the page).

2. You must follow me on Twitter.

3. Send me a Direct Message on Twitter or comment on this post with the words "Enter Me".

That's it! You have until October 17th at 11:59PM ET to enter. If you've been following my blog or if you happen to feel like going back and reading the "Beginning" you know who Huey is. I'll have him pick a winner. (Oh yeah, he's gonna be thrilled at that...lol) Good luck everyone!

6 comments:

  1. trying to figure out this comment stuff, lollll. hey Rem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rem, shouldn't your Naturalversary be the day you first saw that you had no perm in your hair? Maybe when you cut all the perm off? Maybe you can call this your Last Permaversay!....lol!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stace, I don't know when I actually cut ALL the relaxer out, because at some point all the hair stated looking the same. I just know one day I realized it was gone...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just an update from DA WINNER (that'd be ME!!) - my prize, New Born Free Dolce Synthetic Half Wig, was a BIG HIT in Atlantic City this weekend :)! My honey gave me two thumbs up! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!! Did I say "Thank you"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear it! You're so welcome!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails