Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yo, them Bamboos is fresh!

Apparently, I'm a little late to the party, but why didn't anybody tell me about the Swarovski Crystal old skool Bamboo earrings?! In my travels on the YT (that's YouTube for you newbies) I ran across a video by one of my favorite youtubers and she had these on. OMG!! Haute!! Looking at the date of the video, I see I've missed a whole year of this, but better late than never I always say.

Me being the creative, arts & crafts loving person that I am, I decided I would try to make them myself. I'm thinking, why pay $75 for something if I don't have too. I'm cheap like that. So, I hook up with BFF #2 and hightail it on over to Michaels, the arts & crafts Mecca of the world. My plan was to get a bag of rhinestones, some glue and see what I could make happen. Ahhh, the best laid plans...

After doing a little research, I realize I'm gonna need about 10 gross of these things. 10 Gross. That's 1440. Ummm, ok. Well that's not bad considering I'll be saving money by making them myself right? Do you know how much 1440 crystals cost?? About 60 bucks. Do you know how small these things are?? REALLY small. You know how good my eyesight is?? Not very. So you know what's going to happen right?

www.Raven-Channel.net

Yeah.


StyleGiirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails