Monday, September 6, 2010

The Beginning

So, I started my journey of self discovery somewhere around 2007. At that point I was in a long term relationship, which I had been in for about 7 years, I’d been at my job for a couple of years and things were looking pretty decent for me. Things weren’t perfect, but I’d been worse off before so I appreciated where my life was at that point.

I was a HUGE fan of MySpace (who does THAT anymore?) and like most others I was on there ALL the time. Changing my backgrounds, adding more music and all the other annoying things that we hate about MySpace. One day, I was checking my messages and I saw something. Now before I tell you what it was, you know that feeling you get in your stomach when you’re on a rollercoaster and it drops? Yeah, that feeling. Like you left your guts suspended in mid-air hundreds of feet above you. I had barely looked at the content of the message and I was already there.

It was from “Huey” (the names have been changed to protect the innocent). Huey and I had once spent quite a but of time together. This was before “Braxton” my significant other at the time. Actually Huey's and my relationship in a way gave birth to what will from here on be called “The Braxton Years”. Anyway, Huey and I had a very passionate time together. While it was mostly off and on, when it was on, it was ON!  -to be continued in the Middle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails