Monday, September 13, 2010

The 2010 VMAs!! ...meh

Any self respecting blogger is probably "talking" about the VMAs today. Ke$ha's garbage bag dress, Lady Gaga's whatever the hell that was on her head (I think it picks up sub space radio waves or something), Nicki Minaj's ginormous ass. These are just a few of the highlights you missed if you weren't glued to your TV watching every moment. Let me state for the record, I am not the "award show" girl. Don't watch em, don't really care (unless its Kanye or Beyonce *throwing up the Roc*). I don't ever know when they're on and I don't change the channel to find out. This year however, the BF mentioned it and since I wasn't too invested in what was on I figured what the hell. Can't hurt right?



*blank stare*

First off, I'm one of those people that get embarrassed when somebody else is embarrassing themselves. I hide my face, look away, whatever will stop me from seeing/hearing what's going on. *Enter Lady Gaga* OMG, I can't. I feel like I get her, but I feel like I don't. I mean... really?? After that, the things I remember in order of importance are Usher's performance (little outta breathe there huh?), Justin Beiber, I still don't like him, but at least now I know what the hype is all about. He's a like a white Ne-yo... with acne. And Nicki Minaj's booty.

*blanker stare*

I think I stayed on MTV about 45 minutes. As soon as the BF left I hit up Netflix so I could catch up on my episodes of Sliders. That's right, Sliders. I finished the first season too! My only regret is that I missed Kanye's performance which I'm sure was on Youtube before he even got off the stage. Eh, I'll catch it later.

That better be Katy Perry. I heard she likes that.



Just because I like her.
Rosario Dawson, always awesome!

Observation sparked by the BF:
Rihanna looks like a matchstick.
Coincidence? Not so much.

All images courtesy of Hollywood Life

1 comment:

  1. Elon James White comments on the VMAs. I alwasy enjoy reading what he has to say. I ususally agree too. This time is no different.

    http://newsone.com/entertainment/elonjameswhite/a-guy-from-another-planet-analyzes-the-vmas-opinion/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails