Thursday, September 9, 2010

Willow Smith... I hate you.

The past few days I've been hearing that Willow Smith, daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith has a new single out. Really?? I thought it was real cute when she shaved the side of her head. You know, doing things that pre-teens do. But now a single? I mean, those kids definitely have their parents genes from what I've seen so far. Jayden with the acting and everything. I know Will Smith USED to do music and he was definitely a staple in my record collection when I was younger, but now, not so much. He wasn't the best rapper, not even the 10th best so I'm wondering what I should really be expecting. Outside of whether or not she's picked up her dad's knack for music, I'm thinking the fact that she's young and black I should already know going in that it's going to be some kind of Soldier Boy, Wocka Flocka Flame crap or she's going to go in the completely opposite direction and do the rock thing. I wasn't happy about either, but I figured hey, I'd miss making fun of it if I didn't at least give it a listen. Well, here goes...

*turns on iTunes*

Dammit Willow! Ooooh, I hate that you having me bopping my head right now! I'm gonna have to do my Kinky Curly wash n' go and make this my new anthem. Dammit.


I Whip My Hair Back and Forth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails