Monday, September 13, 2010

Dammit! It WAS real!

I swore I was NOT gonna get caught up talking about the damn VMAs! I don't care about them remember? But... *gag* I just found out about... *hic* the meat dress... I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. The Meat Dress

I mean, was it jerky? Or just regular meat? Did she smell like the butcher? What was in her meat purse, fixins? I'm imagining it making squishy meat sounds as she sat down. Did that little guy from the Jackass gang follow her around trying to sprinkle Lowrys on her? Was it cold? Did they keep it in some type of refrigerator until it was time to be worn? What kinda meat was it? Why not use bacon? WTF? So many questions. And the meat hat kills me! Just a big ole' slab of meat on her head. Could Archie Bunker call her a meathead and get away with it? I don't even know how to feel about this one other than just a little bit nauseous. Dude... stick a fork in me... I'm done. (Pun totally intended)

Photo: Getty Images
Photo: Getty Images

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails