Monday, May 23, 2011

Treat of the Week 5.23.11

Ok, I've done it. I went and OD'd on nail polish. I went and got 3 on Thursday because I was going to go IN with the Black Shatter. I'm am LOVING it by the way. Then, one of my friends calls me from Sephora (the one 2 blocks away from me no less) and tells me they have gold AND silver crackle polish. *blank stare*


Leaf earrings!!Woot! I haven't been able to find the perfect pair so far and I've been looking for a looong time. I randomly went into this store on my lunch break and lo and behold, shining at me from near the register as if the light of heaven were upon them, were these funky long leaf earrings. On sale of course and I couldn't resist. AND what kind of shopoholic would I be if I didn't get a fun ring to wear with them? I realize you don't have to wear a ring with earrings, but just go with me on this one.



And finally, the BF and I visited the Flatbush Avenue Festival this weekend. It was meh. But you know how these street festival thingies go. You can always find some fun jewelry or something out of the ordinary that you might not see anywhere else. I got these great handmade wire earrings. I LOVE them!! The designer has some very unique items on her site and I'm thinking about getting some more. Check out www.cindyspieces.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails