Monday, May 16, 2011

Treat of the Week 5.16.11

As usual I got a grrreat deal on this stuff! Yes, I DID do the Tony the Tiger "great". So what. I'm corny like that. You love it. Anyway, the summer is coming and I've been dying for a bamboo clutch. Apparently, they're all the rage. Who knew? I got a gift certificate to Shoebuy.com when I purchased a movie ticket online from Fandango (cross discounts FTW!!) and I came across this little beauty. In the end it only cost me $19. And from what I remember about the measurements, it's huuuge! Yayy!

Bamboo54 Pandanus Clutch Wave



















That brings me to the cute top I'm thinking about wearing with the aforementioned awesome clutch. Me and the BFF love these off-the-shoulder tops and they come in a bazillion colors. They're lightweight, super cheap, flattering to any shape and come in plus sizes too! I got white, black and beige (for now). These are set to be part of the summer "uniform". So I'd like to apologize in advance for you seeing my shoulder all the time...LOL

Alloy Off the Shoulder Top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails