Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Treat of the Week 4.4.11

Don't you love the time of year when your birthday month comes around, and all the rewards programs and store crap that you've been signing up for all year, actually pay off? For me, that time is now. It's April and since my birthday is quickly approaching I've been getting mail and emails with all kinds of coupons, gift cards and rewards junk. Shopaholic's heaven. With discounts and gift cards, etc. everything ended up being less than $10 a piece. Nice!!

I've been wanting an infinity scarf for months, but I could never find one I really liked. Since it was winter, most of them were thick and chunky. While I love that look most of the time, I couldn't help but think ahead to those less freezing days where a sleeker look would be much more appropriate. Finally, I found one. It's in that sapphire-y blue shade that's getting a lot of attention right now. I really do want it to warm up outside, but not before I get to rock this properly.

Now let me just warn you, the chick wearing this scarf on the website is making it look hella cheesy, but you gotta be able to see past these kinds of thing. I mean you gotta REALLY, REALLY look past them...lol
Infinity Scarf

Every girl knows that the more you shop at Victoria's Secret, the more crap they send you. So that means, I've got birthday bucks, reward cards and just general awesomeness in the form of discounts that I'm not missing the opportunity to take advantage of. I've kinda been wanting to see what their make-up is like, but I'm a little wary so I figured I couldn't go wrong with a lip gloss. Also, I found THE perfect tube top. So I got 5. What? I gotta make sure I'm all stocked up. What if something happens to one? I'll have a bunch of back-ups right? Right?? Don't judge me...

Side Note: Why the hell are the pictures of these things so damn cheesy?? I mean, they DO want you to buy this stuff right?

Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss and Tube Top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails