Monday, April 18, 2011

Treat of the Week 4.18.11

This Treat of the Week is a special birthday edition. That's right. It's your girl's birthday. At least on the 19th it is. In honor of my special day, I'm going to show you some of my gifts instead of things I purchased. By the way, I did this Teyanna Taylor, skinny jean, Converse thing with my outfit for my party featuring all Treats of the Week. It was pretty darn cute. I should have taken pictures, but according to the BF I was pretty far gone...lol. I might start doing Outfits of the Day if I can remember so watch out for those. Sometimes you put something together so crunk you just gotta show it off...lol

Michael Kors White and Gold Chronograph Watch
Love is made from chronographs and watch parts. *swoon*























And I got peas!!! Don't ask, just watch Toy Story 3. (The BF listens like I'm the only one speaking.)
I <3 these peas. Happiness is peas in pod  =D

















And I just wanted to thank all my friends and family for making this birthday a happy one. I love you all!! *throws confetti*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails