Monday, April 25, 2011

Treat of the Week 4.25.11

Yayyyyy!!! I finally found it!! And it wasn't eleventy million dollars!! If you haven't heard about this already, this it's Black Shatter. (Actually, if you haven't heard about this I assume you live under a rock somewhere.) It's a "crackle" effect nail polish from O.P.I. Apparently when put on top of any polish it gives you a fun grunge-y effect. I've been DYING to try this, but I wasn't haven't any luck finding it on the street. Everywhere I've looked has been sold out. Of course going online is always an option, but due to the high demand, people feel like they can charge whatever crazy price pops into their head. Your girl isn't going for it. I'm too cheap for that. Luckily when I REALLY want something, I'm patient as hell. Got it for $9, including shipping on Amazon. That's what's up.

Image courtesy of Lovely And Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails