Monday, June 6, 2011

Treat of the Week 5.30.11 and 6.6.11

Once again, I missed a treat of the week. What can I say, I'm a busy woman. So of course to make it up to you I have two. Actually its a bunch of stuff, but I got it a week apart so it counts.

Treat of the Week 5.30.11

Me, the BF and some friends went to the B.A.M. Dance Africa Festival last weekend. I don't know if you guys know this about me but I love buying crap from people on the street. I don't know what it is about that, but it's just fun. We were on the look out for fun ethnic jewelry and t-shirts. And pretty much anything unique looking. Also, who can forget fishcakes from a random vendor. But I digress. I found these earrings I'd been looking for forever (at left) and some other cool stuff. Everything was under $20.

















Treat of the Week 6.6.11

I can't let the week go by without paying a visit to one of my favorite stores (or their website). Forever21 always has some pretty nice stuff and you can't beat the price. Especially for that trendy item that you really don't want to pay a lot for. I think everything from Forever21 was under $30. I am DYING to rock these shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails