Monday, March 21, 2011

Treat of the Week 3.21.11

For all you Xbox fans out there. You know who this is. Yes, it's my avatar. Cute isn't she? So's her outfit right? I've been on a mission to re-create this outfit in real life, so you can imagine how excited I was to find this hat for $2.50 at a sample sale. It's not EXACTLY the same, but close enough that I'm just gonna go with it. Plus it's HAUTE! Y'all think this is a game. It's not.

Also, I got this Rolling Stones Tee that reads "ROCKS OFF". I have to admit, I'm not a fan like that, but the tee is awesome. It was also $2.50. I LOVE that price. It reminds me of this t-shirt I had when I was about 13. It said "INXS Kick". I never knew what that meant, but I always loved it. It was only later I found out that INXS was a band and "Kick" was an album. BUT, this was before Google and I felt like a complete fool not knowing anything about the shirt I was wearing. Fortunately, I know exactly what the hell "ROCKS OFF" is. Yeah, it's a song about what you think it is...lol. The shirt I got is actually yellow, but I couldn't find a decent picture.

Bailey's of Hollywood Hat & Rolling Stones Tee Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails