Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Favorite Things From 2010

Dammit!! I forgot to post this last night. Let's just pretend it's still December 31, 2010... ok go!

As the year draws to a close, it's time to reflect on all the things that I've done, said and just found funny or interesting. In no particular order here are:

The Top ** Things That Have Made Me Laugh, Cry and In Certain Cases Give the *Blank Stare*

Enjoy!

  • The Snookie from Jersey Shore "wahhhhh"
  • Negril Curry Goat for Valentine's Day (or anytime for that matter.) We spend HOW MUCH when we go there??
  • Voting for Governor and seeing "The Rent is Too Damn High Party" on the ballot.
  • Having a "girl crush" on Nyomi Banxxx 
  • Screaming to Kanye West's Hell of A Life like that chick in the Runaway Movie WHENEVER the song comes on
  • The season finale of LOST (I'm still like "WTF?!" Really son??) 
  • When my friend called me and the BF "Baddalekun". Yanno, like Bennifer of Brangelina. LMAO
  •  Getting my custom green graffitti-ed fancy laptop for my birthday!! BBM Happy Dance (and the subsequent wardrobe malfunction that followed at my party. BBM Sad Face)
  • Starting my blog and FINALLY starting my website. (Now let's see if I can finish it)
  • Scoring 6 Jars of Miss Jessie's Buttercreme! Woooooo!
  • Sharing cat videos with my co-worker. We love you Maru!!!
  • Being in one of my best friend's wedding and dancing at the best reception EVER!! 
  • Having crazy fun at the same friend's Bachelorette Party =D
  • Playing Dance Central on the Kinect and doing the Willie Bounce to King of the Dancehall *blank stare*
I hope all of you have wonderful memories from the past year let's try to make the most of the new year. Happy New Year!!

P.S. Don't drink and drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails